Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Nigga pls.

Trump is jus white privilege.

Plus he has no bottom nh. He will do any say anything to get ahead.

Saying and doing anything to get ahead deserves respect.

Trump isn't White privilege.

He has no pedigree. Everyone knew and knows he's a fraud and yet he became President without an agenda or a political thought.

Trump without any political experience or background took on the Clinton Dynasty and won because he don't give a fuck.

He continues to win because he don't give a fuck.

The people against him assume more about him than what he assumes about himself.

If Trump was born poor, he still probably end up where he's at because he has no aversion to putting himself out there and seeing where the moment takes him.

Most people don't have that quality.

Saying and doing anything to get ahead deserves respect.

Trump isn't White privilege.

He has no pedigree. Everyone knew and knows he's a fraud and yet he became President without an agenda or a political thought.

Trump without any political experience or background took on the Clinton Dynasty and won because he don't give a fuck.

He continues to win because he don't give a fuck.

The people against him assume more about him than what he assumes about himself.

If Trump was born poor, he still probably end up where he's at because he has no aversion to putting himself out there and seeing where the moment takes him.

Most people don't have that quality.
If he was born poor he d been in prison

Saw the interview with Trump with those black journalists and the shit was a waste. They didn't get shit accomplished. Too busy being sassy and trying to get a gotcha moment

Ain't get the man to promise them shit let alone a pencil sharpener
At least they could have asked him to donate something on them raggedy ass mics.

They sat They asses up there and tried to just pin the man in a hole, for what?

Who the fuck cares about D.E.I. who cares about that other gossiping ass sista girl shit

Man, these 10 things that the black folks need, what are your promises to them?

Fuck all that other shit. Yea you a bad man but this here, these 10 or 5 things on this list that just black folks need. What's up wit that and can you promise that you will get it done?

That's how you come with shit and get shit done. That shit was embarrassing

Last edited:
You build a house, you pick a contractor

You tell him. I want this kind of roof, this paint, this floor pattern, these type of shingles, this big of a bathroom
Can you do it?

If so, you got my vote or the job, if not, see you around

Not concerned about any other shit. Get these things that I want and need done that's on my list.

We know how to do this shit..

We do this shit everyday

We don't take our asses out to the car lot and just let the dealer tell us what we should have do we?

No we tell that dealer, I'm looking for this color, I need a big trunk size, 4 wheel drive, x amount on milage etc

We should do the same with these 2 candidates and others to come.

We know how to do this shit but some of us lose logic and basic simple life skills that we use everyday, we forget how to apply the shit when it comes to voting

Other races don't. They use simple logic
10 things our people want, what's up wit it, what are you promising on and shit. What will get done if we vote for you for our ppl.

Saw the interview with Trump with those black journalists and the shit was a waste. They didn't get shit accomplished. Too busy being sassy and trying to get a gotcha moment

Ain't get the man to promise them shit let alone a pencil sharpener
At least they could have asked him to donate something on them raggedy ass mics.

They sat They asses up there and tried to just pin the man in a hole, for what?

Who the fuck cares about D.E.I. who cares about that other gossiping ass sista girl shit

Man, these 10 things that the black folks need, what are your promises to them?

Fuck all that other shit. Yea you a bad man but this here, these 10 or 5 things on this list that just black folks need. What's up wit that and can you promise that you will get it done?

That's how you come with shit and get shit done. That shit was embarrassing
So you good with the way that white man handled those black women. Got it.

Y’all sure this dude ain’t undercover MAGA? lol

What did them women get accomplished?

Did they make Trump promise them anything? Nothing

Did they bring Trunp 5 to 10 things that black folks need NOW? No

Miss me with all the sassy shit and go go girl shit, and to answer your question, if someone disrespect you first all gloves are off.

I don't care if it's black women, black men, white women etc. You show respect to your guest, they knew what they were doing, 1st question, no how you doing or nothing, that shit was wack as fuck and any nigga who cosign that goofy shit is wack too

Those women were not prepared and had nothing to give to Trump that would make him pick out 8 to 10 things that he promise to do for black people specifically

Shit was almost like a House wive reunion show

At least they could have asked the man to help with them shitty mics

Give the man and Kamala 10 things we need as a group, and see what promises they will do on those items and then we vote for them
If not move the fuck around

The hell being Maga gotta do with asking someone to show respect and to promise if you gonna do these 8 to 10 things that my people need done?

How that work? Do you not question people you hire and vet them to do a job in your life? Do you not as a man present folks you do business with that you are paying a list of things you want to get done?

How the fuck is thats Maga nigga.?

Are the Jews Maga?

Are the Asians who don't vote but get majority of their shit done Maga.

Nigga don't be silly all your life. Act like you got some sense nigga

You giggled too when you posted that too huh.

Garbage ass nigga

Last edited:
Back