Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Black ass Oakland, California with it's stored Black history and home of the Black Panther party hasn't had a Black leader in 13 years.

When did the ADOS movement start?

Was it before or after Oakland stop fucking with niggas as their leader?

Niggas want reparations from Joe Biden but they're cool on pressuring their own Democrat Mayor in their own cities?

Niggas want Democrats on Capital Hill that come to D.C. FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY to give them reparations but they're cool on asking their very reachable Democrat Mayor's for it?

What's going on?

Black ass Oakland, California with it's stored Black history and home of the Black Panther party hasn't had a Black leader in 13 years.

When did the ADOS movement start?

Was it before or after Oakland stop fucking with niggas as their leader?
I asked for integrity and you did the exact opposite. Straight trolling and deflecting

Now you're making post after post after post about the mayor of Oakland...?

That's real Minion work Los

You really being a coward

It's time to hold these Democrats accountable. Lets start with the Mayor of Oakland. What better place to start than the home of the Black Panther Party and a year where the first female/Black VP that is aiming to be the first woman and Black woman elected as POTUS is from Oakland.

What say you ADOS?

What's going on?

It's time to hold these Democrats accountable. Lets start with the Mayor of Oakland. What better place to start than the home of the Black Panther Party and a year where the first female/Black VP that is aiming to be the first woman and Black woman elected as POTUS is from Oakland.

What say you ADOS?

What's going on?
Does trolling make you feel like a winner?

I'm talking about reparations for Black America something Martin Luther King died for and look what the fuck you're doing

Deflecting and trolling

To protect politicians with an anti-black agenda

You're disgusting

I asked for integrity and you did the exact opposite. Straight trolling and deflecting

Now you're making post after post after post about the mayor of Oakland...?

That's real Minion work Los

You really being a coward

I'm not trolling. I'm being dead serious.

How does Oakland not have reparations for ADOS?

Of all places, wouldn't Oakland be the most logical place to start?

What's going on?

Does Kamal rep Oakland?
I can't even blame the tethers because AP and los are American af

Tapdancing is universal

You abw niggas are just conditioned and compromised. Y'all are defeated negroes. Yall belong to Them. Yall don't stand for Us. You protect them while they protect foreigners

Maywood been told me to stop engaging you niggas.

The Democratic plantation is lucky to have yall. We could have used y'all on this side, the good side.. but that cotton won't pick itself, so stay over there

No offense to anyone in here, but these last couple of pages show that we can’t get on code for shit. Everyone in here has great ideas to move us forward as a people and all of us want the best. But we keep on bickering over who is right or who has the best plan. The shit gets frustrating.

No offense to anyone in here, but these last couple of pages show that we can’t get on code for shit. Everyone in here has great ideas to move us forward as a people and all of us want the best. But we keep on bickering over who is right or who has the best plan. The shit gets frustrating.
Blame the clown who decided to make this thread about the mayor of Oakland out of nowhere

Trump was going to prison too. Joe Biden's son was on trial too.

There are other Democrats that were on trail or under investigation.

Why hasn't pressure been put on Sheng Thao for reparations?

Better yet, here's the previous mayor of Oakland that she replaced

libby_schaaf_RESIZED.png

Libby Schaff was the Democrat Mayor of Oakland for 8 years. How many times was she pressured to give reparations to ADOS in Oakland?
I'm getting tired of these new subgroups. ADOS, FBA, DEI... anything to subtly call Black ppl niggers. Imagine having to break down Jewish ppl in 934208978356 categories just to arbitrarily trickle down funding based on their "needs". Two for you, one two for me head ass niggas.

Oh yeah... smash.

There's an entire ADOS political movement that attempts to define who "We" are and what "On Code" is.

Maybe start there if you're looking for the source of the bickering.

Blame the clown who decided to make this thread about the mayor of Oakland out of nowhere

Out of nowhere?

You were the one talking about Democrats not doing anything in terms of reparations so I asked why the Mayor of Oakland, home of the Black Panther Party, has seemingly never been pressured to provide reparations and why niggas skip over the "leaders" in their own communities and go straight for the politicians at the top of the political structure.

Back