Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Whats even crazier to me is that America didnt vote for a white woman who was as white as they come. Super predator Hillary couldnt win so what makes you think Copmala can?

HRC got more votes than Trump. So did Biden btw.

I think we all are pretty well versed on how Black people vote. I think the fact you feel as though we should continue to vote blue no matter who is the issue. Either you think we are too ignorant to demand more or too dimwitted to just say no when we start getting hip to the long con

Nobody is saying vote blue no matter who. This is a coping mechanism niggas are saying when they try to paint ever voter, Black person in the same light. It's pretty lazy. I honestly don't think anybody in here is even saying vote blue no matter who but niggas are throwing that out there as an opp saying it into the void.................

Also, as for demanding more,

Some of y'all are confused. You're talking about demanding more in a system playing a game that you refuse to acknowledge how it's played. People say vote for candidates that fit your views and niggas say that the candidates don't fit their views. People say that they should vote for and support the candidates that they like and niggas don't mobilize around those candidates or even worse, they don't vote.

But they love to talk about what's wrong and why it can only be fixed by their contrarian views and try to talk shit to the people who understand the game and the system and call them shills, puppets, other bullshit.

Mark Kelly would be a great pick. A former astronaut who took over his wife's seat after she was shot at a rally...

Agreed, Mark Kelly didn't even cross my mind. Navy Vet as well. Shapiro just started his Governorship in '23 so I'm not sure about that.

What should happen in this ridiculous landscape, Trump brought out Hogan at the RNC let Harris have Teddy Long introduce her running mate on some...

hold-on-playa-teddy-long.gif

For that infraction this is now a tag team with THE UNDATAKAH!!!

Mark Kelly would be a great pick. A former astronaut who took over his wife's seat after she was shot at a rally...

Mark Kelly would be a solid pick. Someone East of the Mississippi and/or south of the Mason Dixon Line would have higher upside though.

Andy Beshear comes to mind.

Back