Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
Bet money Trump wont debate her.

Lmaooo.

All they had was that Biden was old.

republicans gonna go dumb with racism.

Yeah if Trump debates whoever their new candidate is that's the only way he's losing at this point. It's basically his to fuck up

Whatever….there was a concerted effort by all including left leaning media to ensure that he didn’t win the bid in 2016 and now look at the game

The voters are why Bernie wasn’t the nominee in 2016. Bernie polls terribly with Black women and southern white voters. Can’t win the nomination with a candidate like that.

Eh it wasn't Biden or Bernie. There were other options the left could have taken (and not Hillary lol)
Bernie was won Iowa and was leading in the primary until they go to the coons … wait u re white I can’t use that words

Until they got to SC and then back room deals were engineered to ensure Biden won SC

Niggas have to stop viewing Trump from the eyes of his base.

Donald Trump is not popular outside of his base. His base in 2024 is not as strong as it was in 2020.

You can’t talk about Trump from the eyes of a Trump supporter. They will die for his dumb ass.

Bruh needs to go ahead and put in his 2 week notice and sit out the rest of this term while he's at it 🤷🏾‍♂️

i think we all have our issues with Kamala, but Kamala will def win the black and minority votes.

issue is we repeating 2016 again and putting the expectations on white women to do the right thing which means we can kiss this shit goodbye. Lmaooo

Bernie was won Iowa and was leading in the primary until they go to the coons … wait u re white I can’t use that words

Until they got to SC and then back room deals were engineered to ensure Biden won SC

Bernie Sanders has done historically bad in the south and with Black women voters.

He’s also been in Congress for more than 30 years and only sponsored 1 Bill that was passed.

He’s a lot of hot air. Fierce but hot.

i think we all have our issues with Kamala, but Kamala will def win the black and minority votes.

issue is we repeating 2016 again and putting the expectations on white women to do the right thing which means we can kiss this shit goodbye. Lmaooo

The plan is not to get white women off of their ass. It’s to mobilize even more of the strongest parts of the base.

Black women, young voters, minorities. Not catering to white women.

Back