Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Official 2024 Presidential Election Thread

test
The events that happened today won’t move the needle from either perspective.

What are you taking about?

This won’t make undecided voters vote for him. This won’t make Biden voters flip.

Anybody who was going to vote for Trump before today still only counts as 1 vote.

Votes do not get stronger in elections. They only change directions.
You're a horrible campaign strategist

:lol10:

Fam you act like you dont live in America.

There are some undecided voters who gonna see this and be like wow thats a demonstration of stengths and vote for him.

America fam. Mfers are dumb as shit and there is absolutely people who gonna vote for Trump just based on the fact he got shot and walked out with his hand up screaming fight.

Imagine giving this voter base the amount of grace you giving them

I don’t think you understand how small the segment of undecided voters that would be swayed by this is. That segment of voters is not enough to move a single point in any state let alone a swing state.

You are overestimating the voter base in the USA and you are way overestimating how undecided votes think. It’s July. What happened today will not change the kid of a true undecided voter. It definitely won’t make an undecided voter vote for Trump.

Think about how ridiculous you sound….

Also, I will repeat this. Each person only counts as 1 vote. His base does not count for extra votes. They are still individual voters.

The argument you’re making is that an undecided voter will joint Trump’s voter base after today. That’s…….ridiculous.

I don’t think you understand how small the segment of undecided voters that would be swayed by this is. That segment of voters is not enough to move a single point in any state let alone a swing state.

You are overestimating the voter base in the USA and you are way overestimating how undecided votes think. It’s July. What happened today will not change the kid of a true undecided voter. It definitely won’t make an undecided voter vote for Trump.

Think about how ridiculous you sound….

Also, I will repeat this. Each person only counts as 1 vote. His base does not count for extra votes. They are still individual voters.

The argument you’re making is that an undecided voter will joint Trump’s voter base after today. That’s…….ridiculous.

while it might not change peoples minds with regards to votes it definitely has the potential to up the level of violence both sides will potentially see in the coming months though..

Back