Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventhough it’s probably not gonna happen - cause Barca is Frenkie’s dreamclub - but mofos better pray Ten Hag doesn’t get him, he’s the key to his dominant play style … he already got Martinez in the mix who‘ll help Maguire look like he can ball but Frenkie is the key here.

It’s crazy seeing the difference in the players now they have structure, a plan…

I thought Rangnick was gonna install this, got to wonder what the fuck he was doing.

Rangnick & Ole made me believe that Sancho couldn’t play on the right even tho I’d seen him do it at Dortmund.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Generally preseason is great to see new players and youth.

But yeah a new manager especially for Man United fans who've witnessed the worst premier league season in their history....

original.gif

Yow Bruno needs to fuck off more time. Man really feels he's cute. Always doing some likkle dumb unnecessary shit.

Other than that I had no problem with the first team other than not scoring more. I'm shocked.

With the younglings maybe 25minutes wasn't enough but they looked horrible.

Amad does something stupid every time I watch him play.

Donny looked good with the first team and meh with the scrubs. De gea should've saved that.

That fish kid move like Phil Jones, no gracias.

Crystal Palace youngins were better than the cats who started, Jordan ayew and mateta and some white cat was moving like linebackers. Ayew was begging for a red

You lot just watch preseason and get hope?

No shade but I have been burnt too many times
Man to see these suckers playing cohesive is remarkable, I came in not expecting much, this does give you a little hope but only a little, just glad to see them actually playing with sense other than that lowered expectations like a mug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back