Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Holland have been playing with no confidence and the post match interviews were embarrassing lol smh, they dread to play France … losing our coach to England while getting Parson (fam has absolutely zero charisma and lost the dressing room before the tourney even started) has been fucked up Smh
Been reading the players hate him. What's really interesting when you lost your coach to England the players said they expected Louis van gal

Been reading the players hate him. What's really interesting when you lost your coach to England the players said they expected Louis van gal

Yeah everybody was expecting a big name but they ended up with a dude no one heard off and that likes to talk about feelings and shit.

maybe Fam is a good coach and we turn it around against France but the main complaint the players have is that Parson talks to much and is simply not as good as Wiegman is …

if we beat France than Parson is the goat tho Lol

@Infamous114 u broke mfers need to sign Kounde already and put me out of my misery. Sevilla are dying to sell to u for less money, just show some sign of life.

Main reason I would want him at Chelsea is we lack “crazy” on our squad with Rudiger gone. Too many nice boys, smh
Waiting for the 2nd lever to be activated lol. Gonna love the pairing of him and Araujo.

On a serious note, Ronaldo not going to preseason is low-key the best thing for ETH

Martial is banging in the goals and he can easily say I won't start Ronaldo in the first couple of weeks to the new season because he's not up to speed or match fit, which is his own fault

Martial, Rashford and Sancho heads will drop as soon as Ronaldo returns to training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back