Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicky Lopez is such a menace Tod' make the phone call steal her from Barca
Lol, we need to steal Lamine Yamal first.

Btw, did u watch our game against Man City? I just watched it, my lord, Enzo was AMAZING once again. I really hope Poch understands the type of player he is inheriting and builds EVERY THING around him.

@thefrenchwood how did Poch use Verratti at PSG?

Lol, we need to steal Lamine Yamal first.

Btw, did u watch our game against Man City? I just watched it, my lord, Enzo was AMAZING once again. I really hope Poch understands the type of player he is inheriting and builds EVERY THING around him.

@thefrenchwood how did Poch use Verratti at PSG?
I will try and find highlights he's a talent the right players with him it could be so great

I will try and find highlights he's a talent the right players with him it could be so great
Also, I watched 2 games of Ecuador at the U-20 World Cup. Looks like we have a gem with Kendry Páez. Kid just turned 16 this month and is playing in the U-20 World Cup.

Looks like a complete attacking player. What impressed me the most is how unselfish he is. So so many nice passes, especially in the 2nd game. Being that good at that age might give someone an excuse to be selfish and dribble, but he looks like he loves the link up (but can still dribble very well)

Hope he keeps improving and the world has not ended in the next 2 years. De Zerbi would love him in his Chelsea squad in 2025.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back