Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why a lot of footballers keep their personal lives to themselves. It’s no reason for shit like this…

He does love a good accessory all the time...

50298307-0-image-a-15_1636540960147.jpg

However the comment reeks of Skip Bayless calling Chris Bosh "Bosh Spice" years ago.

Also, I watched 2 games of Ecuador at the U-20 World Cup. Looks like we have a gem with Kendry Páez. Kid just turned 16 this month and is playing in the U-20 World Cup.

Looks like a complete attacking player. What impressed me the most is how unselfish he is. So so many nice passes, especially in the 2nd game. Being that good at that age might give someone an excuse to be selfish and dribble, but he looks like he loves the link up (but can still dribble very well)

Hope he keeps improving and the world has not ended in the next 2 years. De Zerbi would love him in his Chelsea squad in 2025.
Lmao I still got PTSD from potter

He does love a good accessory all the time...

50298307-0-image-a-15_1636540960147.jpg

However the comment reeks of Skip Bayless calling Chris Bosh "Bosh Spice" years ago.
I'm like this, whatever he does outside of football, I could give 2 shits. But you bringing what he does and how he acts outside of football and bring it in and saying this is why he's not playing well or always injured, to me it's either hate or jealousy.

Lol, we need to steal Lamine Yamal first.

Btw, did u watch our game against Man City? I just watched it, my lord, Enzo was AMAZING once again. I really hope Poch understands the type of player he is inheriting and builds EVERY THING around him.

@thefrenchwood how did Poch use Verratti at PSG?
Stay away from Lamine 😤😤😤

Poch put Verratti a little higher on the pitch. Like, right below Mbappé. Sorta like a 10. For quite some games. It wasn’t a failure bc he could deliver some good passes but he was not getting as many balls back defensively. He brought up Marquinhos to compensate. That was weird bc he didn’t have to try that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back