Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
" imagine LeBron played this sport he would own it"
the-cosby-show-wheres-the-lie.gif

The whole US men’s team drama is just crazy as hell…

I said this at the time of the world cup, the reyna family won't come out looking good in all this. The mum snitching on some 30+ year DVD incident is low especially when all parties have moved on but she wanted to fuck with the coach's career.

Then I'm hearing Claudio was criticising some game where gio was playing and apparently it had a female referee on some "why's my son playing in a match like this?"

I don't think they can keep going with the last coach cause everyone associated with USMNT keep saying gio is the future/best player (I don't see the hype), so you need a clean slate going into 2026 where usa are co-hosts

Interesting video for those who can be bothered to watch. But it's about the clash between premier league and FA around transfers, the whole points systems rules towards work visas etc. Prem want the rules loose, FA want them tighter...

Based on FA rules if they were in place at the time, then riyad mahrez or Martinelli wouldn't have been able to come to Leicester or Arsenal

I said this at the time of the world cup, the reyna family won't come out looking good in all this. The mum snitching on some 30+ year DVD incident is low especially when all parties have moved on but she wanted to fuck with the coach's career.

Then I'm hearing Claudio was criticising some game where gio was playing and apparently it had a female referee on some "why's my son playing in a match like this?"

I don't think they can keep going with the last coach cause everyone associated with USMNT keep saying gio is the future/best player (I don't see the hype), so you need a clean slate going into 2026 where usa are co-hosts
Yeah, the Reyna family looks really bad on this. Greg and his brother really don't look good either. Like you said, they need to clean house before they start getting ready for 2026 because this is the last thing that they need over their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back