Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We simply have to get Aleix García from Girona in as Enzo’s backup, man
Man, i understand where u are coming from, but we cant clear out all the English boys u dont like. We still need to have a Number of Homegrown players on the squad. Ideally, they would be the backups.

In summary, arsenal don't have as any near as much debt as man united or spurs. But their ability to increase revenue is far below their peers. Need to get that up in the next couple of years ie champions league football, new commercial deals and they will be alright, failing that then it could go bad in a few years as they've seemed to be buying players of late on "credit"

Man, i understand where u are coming from, but we cant clear out all the English boys u dont like. We still need to have a Number of Homegrown players on the squad. Ideally, they would be the backups.
Broja
Chilly
Reece
Carney
Bettinelli (what a life)
Connor (who seems to be Potter’s Obi Mikel)
Levi
Lewis Hall

Yeah, go get this kid please. He’s the ultimate Enzo backup. He leads La Liga in key passes with 35, while making $2500/week. He’d love $20k/week for cup matches and playing Thursdays in Turkmenistan. Contract expires this June too

Broja
Chilly
Reece
Carney
Bettinelli (what a life)
Levi
Lewis Hall

Yeah, go get this kid please. He’s the ultimate Enzo backup. He leads La Liga in key passes with 35, while making $2500/week. He’d love $20k/week for cup matches and playing Thursdays in Turkmenistan. Contract expires this June too
+ Ian Maatsen coming back from Burnley

Man with our luck Enzo’s gonna pick up and injury and we got back to not knowing what to do with the ball. Better secure his replacement while we can.

Broja
Chilly
Reece
Carney
Bettinelli (what a life)
Levi
Lewis Hall

Damn, he already sold my boy Mount. It’s fine, I already made my peace with this.

Hopefully @GNS will be good to him when he joins Man Utd

@Blue_London u watch this and all my Jorginho criticism make sense in hindsight , right? This is all from ONE game….

I always got the jorghino thing having jorg kova and Kante as the midfield options they all did the same thing to a degree I just never thought he was as bad as people said he would have worked well with Enzo etc

Basically we should of had a midfielder a long time ago

The whole US men’s team drama is just crazy as hell…

elmo-burning-background.gif

Burn it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back