Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea fans can thank me for the win...

Nearly put £10 on Sterling shot on target and Chelsea to win @3.80 or something, I thought they would lose decided not to... if I had they would had lost!!!

Lmao , I was able to watch that second half fully
Sterling can be frustrating but he’s class along with Felix
If he is not gonna be made permanent at Bayern and his relationship with Pep can't be repaired for a return to Man City, then who can pay £70m for him? 🤔

1200x-1.jpg

14852580357649.jpg
I want no parts, he’s a baller but nah

Do you agree with Dugarry on Neymar?

Thought it was a bit harsh to say he was "happy" that he was injured.

I definitely was no Neymar "fan" for much of his career, but leading up to the world cup, I take my 🧢 off to him cause he was balling like I've never witnessed from him before!
Did he say happy like he does not care about football or “happy” bc he can finally fully heal and recover? If it’s the latter, then I agree. I think Neymar would have loved to play today and finish the season

Did he say happy like he does not care about football or “happy” bc he can finally fully heal and recover? If it’s the latter, then I agree. I think Neymar would have loved to play today and finish the season
Not Neymar, Dugarry was the one happy!

With Neymar a notable absentee these past weeks, the Christophe Galtier-led side have returned to their counter-attacking best, sealing two Ligue 1 wins on the bounce, including a 3-0 drubbing at Marseille. Without the Brazilian, Galtier has fielded an attacking duo made up of Kylian Mbappé (24) and Lionel Messi (35), to devastating effect. “I’m glad for PSG that Neymar is injured. I believe it’s an amazing stroke of luck for Christophe Galtier”, assessed Dugarry to RMC. “This team is way more balanced with a 5-man defence, three midfielders and a Messi/Mbappé duo.

ppl debated that offsides situation against Man City for days but Harvetz getting frivolous penalty do over …. Crickets

Ahhhh to be hated
It's always like that. We get an advantageous debatable call it's on every talk show for half an hour. Yet when we consistently don't get deserved penalties, fouls etc.. muhfuckas are either quiet or we're told we deserve to not get calls cause of what supposedly happened with Fergie when these fuckers were in diapers.

One thing you can learn from chelshit fans is to embrace the hate.
Fuck the opps mayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back