Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn didn't know Weghorst was a boyhood Liverpool fan!

68417349-11829793-Wout_Weghorst_was_seen_touching_the_This_Is_Anfield_sign_at_Anfi-a-20_1678188602360.jpg

Still can't be touching the "This is Annfield" sign on your way out for kick off especially when representing man united.

That shit's iconic tho. Even I'd touch it heading out that tunnel

He's now saying he did it to "wind up Virgil"

"From the national team I know that Virgil always touches the sign," said Weghorst, who is on loan from Burnley.

"The only intention I had was to stop him touching it and wind him up."
Weghorst said on Instagram: "Normally I never react to media topics, but for this one it's worth it because you amazing Manchester United fans are important to me.

"As a child I always supported FC Twente, and as a proud player now for Manchester United my dedication to this club can never be questioned.

"Sunday was a terrible day for all of us, we are putting everything into making it right in the next weeks. We will bounce back together and achieve our aims this season."

He just don't want his loan contract to end! 😂

Reactions: GNS

Part of me feels sad for hazard but then I have to remember the unprofessionalism mourinho called him out on (and hazard admitted to) by coming very unfit to pre-season at Chelsea.

Hopefully he's actually focused and working hard to get through his injury woes.

The guy is real Madrid most expensive signing, yet in almost 4 seasons he's only scored 4 goals in la liga and a total of 7 overall for the club.
Seriously how do you manage to only score 7 goals in all that time? 🤔 Going down as the worst #7 in the club's history!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back