Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4e0d491-bff4-4fbf-81a4-298f2f3e1841-jpeg.888191

PEA: and then arteta said "that's it, you're off to Barcelona! Like that was a punishment for me! "

Yeah its annoying that so many newly promoted clubs gamble on staying up or getting promoted, it fcks the clubs...

Saying that if Lingard was free it saves them some money but with most their players on 20-40k a week and then Lingard on 200k that is crazy haha it cant be great on the dressing room morale...

If I'm his forest teammate and he's earning 5-10 times what I am, then I'm setting him up...and I don't mean no assist! 🤫

My god, I cant stand that cunt... Seriously, how the fck can we turn to her just after having the Boris nightmare??? Not only is she a cunt, she quite possibly clinically insane...
Dunno about insane, just an opportunist and a bit brain-dead. Boris Johnson has sunk this country partly to being lazy, she'd sink the country further through sheer stupidity.
She does seem bat sh!t crazy though and an absolute vile women... Mad how people like her and Boris get to such a position, pure opportunist scum...

The fact Rishi is now talking about how he can revive the economy as PM but couldnt as head of the Treasury and then the Chancellor of the Exchequer is almost laughable... He has no connection the average person either how can he represent us...

Two horrible choices... I suppose atelast Rishi has a couple braincells, I would be scared sh!tless Truss would sink this country even more and start a war with America, Russia and the Middle East in her first week...
At this point this country deserves everything it gets. Imagine this being a serious candidate smh

We're fucked either candidate basically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back