Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Valentinez A. Kaiser We are about to rival Crystal Palace with the amount of black players we can pack into our starting eleven.

@toheeb27

Frenkie de Jong has no interest in joining Manchester United because he dislikes the city and believes the club is run erratically, a new report in Spain has claimed.

But Sport's report claims that the player has zero interest in making the move to Manchester, a city he is not a fan of.

He is also said to hold real concerns over how United function, with the player's view said to be that it is run 'erratically' by management

A third factor working against United is that they cannot offer him Champions League football next season having only managed to secure Europa League football prior to Ten Hag's arrival.

While there is a reluctance from De Jong to accept being pushed out of Barcelona, his dream club, it has been reported that it would be Chelsea, not Manchester United, that would be his pick in England.

He is 'not closed' to the idea of a switch to Stamford Bridge given Chelsea do boast Champions League football and De Jong is said to appreciate the 'project' and 'structure' that is being built under new controlling owner Todd Boehly.

London is also viewed as a 'very attractive city' to live in for De Jong and his fiancee Mikky Kiemeney.

Bayern Munich is another landing spot that would appeal to De Jong, it is claimed. His former team-mate and close friend Matthijs de Ligt has just joined the Bundesliga outfit on a deal until 2027.

Reactions: GNS
@toheeb27

Brother Brother, dont do this. I am a peaceful person, i want no conflict btw me and Baghdad Bob.

lmfao-lmao.gif

the player has zero interest in making the move to Manchester, a city he is not a fan of.

He is also said to hold real concerns over how United function, with the player's view said to be that it is run 'erratically' by management

De Jong is tryna ghost Man United with that power trip....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back