Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, it literally shows it in the table i posted. He attempts to take on his man 4.60 per 90 and is only successful 1.82 per 90.

I have watched way too much Raphinha footage for my health in the last 24 hours and the eye test backs it up. He was better in previous seasons, maybe he was just unlucky last season. Then again, players dribble less the older they get. IDK

Fuck all those stats, eye test is always my barometer. If i'm watching a match, who the hell keeps catching my eye! Every time I was Leeds (which was a lot during Bielsa, cuz they played laughably outrageous football), i'm seeing Raph spraying long passes, completing takeons, saucin dudes...

Is it manic, in Leeds fashion? Yeah, but gotdamn it's ALLL i was crying out for at Chelsea! Someone to fuckin take a chance in possession and not just pass around for 73 mins. Could Ziyech do this? Yeah, but i'm absolutely certain TT hates every one of Lamps signings, outside of Kai, and I don't blame him.

What's great now is that with the possible signing of Raz, there's finally a winger/forward at the club positionally aware enough to understand how/why/where to get on the end of those passes. It was a fuckin lobotomy watching how positionally fuckin stupid our forwards were.

So yeah, fuck those stats. I'm here for the injection of daring mfers to the squad.

Cuz stats say Mount is already better than Lamps, but every 90 mins, im close to punching out my TV cuz this mfer refuses to spot a fuckin run, but he's always miraculously on the end of someone else's work, so lets bring out another banner for him!

Starting to think this. But seems like Tuchel HATES the mfers we have right now and i cant blame him. Donkey, Werner, Ziyech and CHO were so so frustrating last season. We were 4th in the league in big chances created, those mfers just LOVE to miss chances, lol.

IMO, CB and a defensive midfield are our biggest needs, but looks like we have prioritized wingers so far. Tuchel must have sat on the bench last season and said to himself after every missed chance "First chance i get, i am getting rid of all u mfers", lol.
Lol I love how we thought we would fix the issue of missing chances by adding Lakaka and he only added to the headache.

I saw some graph showing everyone pressing stats In the league and Raphinha’s in a league of his own.
I just want a someone with better end product than what we have.

Fuck all those stats, eye test is always my barometer. If i'm watching a match, who the hell keeps catching my eye! Every time I was Leeds (which was a lot during Bielsa, cuz they played laughably outrageous football), i'm seeing Raph spraying long passes, completing takeons, saucin dudes...

Is it manic, in Leeds fashion? Yeah, but gotdamn it's ALLL i was crying out for at Chelsea! Someone to fuckin take a chance in possession and not just pass around for 73 mins. Could Ziyech do this? Yeah, but i'm absolutely certain TT hates every one of Lamps signings, outside of Kai, and I don't blame him.

What's great now is that with the possible signing of Raz, there's finally a winger/forward at the club positionally aware enough to understand how/why/where to get on the end of those passes. It was a fuckin lobotomy watching how positionally fuckin stupid our forwards were.

So yeah, fuck those stats. I'm here for the injection of daring mfers to the squad.

Cuz stats say Mount is already better than Lamps, but every 90 mins, im close to punching out my TV cuz this mfer refuses to spot a fuckin run, but he's always miraculously on the end of someone else's work, so lets bring out another banner for him!
lol, don’t get too excited. He still wants to go to Barcelona.

Lower stats doesnt mean lower performance as he may attempt more so his avg is lower

We are so desperate for action that the clubs agreeing was enough for us to go into a tailspin forgetting the player has to as well....why wouldnt he?

The irony of Chelsea getting all these wingers this summer but then Lukaku gone back to Inter to not be on the end of some A1 crossing...😭😆

Is Neymar really available? I have been ignoring that rumor.
A club comes with a serious proposition, they will definitely listen BUT bc we are not a serious club, he has all the leverage with his contract going to 2027. (To be fair, I still want him in Paris though but club is tired of him right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back