Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@thefrenchwood @Hundredeyes What's the logic in this for PSV???? Unless PSG are giving them some money to insert the buy back clause....

For PSV, the buy back clause could be 10-30M if he develops properly but doesn't become a true phenom. But yeah, the short term aspect is weird. I don't know why would they accept unless they want to make good with us for the future. One hand washes the other type of deal.
For PSG, it's definitely to save face in case he becomes truly something special

@Blue_London @Nope Doing some catch up on Raphinha. Dude loves to hug the touchline, Tuchel is going to have to change the formation to a 4-3-3 for this dude to be effective.

His defensive work rate is amazing. Very similar to Richarlison in that aspect.
YOOO, i hope i am wrong, but this dude is Brazilian Ziyech. Tuchel definitely needs to change the formation.

The more i watch, the more i think we should go all in for Dembele instead.
:Will:

I thought he had sauce………… He “attempts” to bring the sauce, just not very successful at doing it…..

A701DCD7-7959-47A2-9C4A-E6B1072F35C0.jpeg
:cry:
I complain CHO has lost his sauce since his injury, yet he is still at Raphinha’s level right now. Man, pre injury CHO was amazing.

Chelsea does not need Raphinha.
Starting to think this. But seems like Tuchel HATES the mfers we have right now and i cant blame him. Donkey, Werner, Ziyech and CHO were so so frustrating last season. We were 4th in the league in big chances created, those mfers just LOVE to miss chances, lol.

IMO, CB and a defensive midfield are our biggest needs, but looks like we have prioritized wingers so far. Tuchel must have sat on the bench last season and said to himself after every missed chance "First chance i get, i am getting rid of all u mfers", lol.

This stats could be misleading.
For example, how do they define dribbling success? 🤔
LOL, it literally shows it in the table i posted. He attempts to take on his man 4.60 per 90 and is only successful 1.82 per 90.

I have watched way too much Raphinha footage for my health in the last 24 hours and the eye test backs it up. He was better in previous seasons, maybe he was just unlucky last season. Then again, players dribble less the older they get. IDK

Raphinha is in the bottom half of almost every table shown in this vid. We have to be hoping joining a big side with less focus on him from the opposing team will improve his production overall.

LOL, it literally shows it in the table i posted. He attempts to take on his man 4.60 per 90 and is only successful 1.82 per 90.

I have watched way too much Raphinha footage for my health in the last 24 hours and the eye test backs it up. He was better in previous seasons, maybe he was just unlucky last season. Then again, players dribble less the older they get. IDK

My point was if he takes someone on and passes them but then doesn't pass the second man, is that not a successful dribble because he didn't beat both or 50% success rate because he beat 1 man out 2 or something else?

It's like showing pass completion and thinking because someone got 92% successful passes vs someone with 80% that automatically makes the 92% player a better,l passer, when in reality they were doing 5 yard lateral obi mikel "rugby" passes! 😂

My point was if he takes someone on and passes them but then doesn't pass the second man, is that not a successful dribble because he didn't beat both or 50% success rate because he beat 1 man out 2 or something else?

It's like showing pass completion and thinking because someone got 92% successful passes vs someone with 80% that automatically makes the 92% player a better,l passer, when in reality they were doing 5 yard lateral obi mikel "rugby" passes! 😂
Yo yo, no Mikel slander around me. That’s a Chelsea Legend.

As for the Successful dribbling, I don’t think it’s that complicated. If he gets past the first man, that’s a successful dribble, if he fails to get past the 2nd one, unsuccessful. He is 1 for 2.

Interesting u brought up that scenario bcos it happens to Raphinha ALOT.

Starting to think this. But seems like Tuchel HATES the mfers we have right now and i cant blame him. Donkey, Werner, Ziyech and CHO were so so frustrating last season. We were 4th in the league in big chances created, those mfers just LOVE to miss chances, lol.

IMO, CB and a defensive midfield are our biggest needs, but looks like we have prioritized wingers so far. Tuchel must have sat on the bench last season and said to himself after every missed chance "First chance i get, i am getting rid of all u mfers", lol.

And how is Sterling going to fit?

And how is Sterling going to fit?
I think Tuchel is hoping he is a better version of Werner. i am not the biggest fan of this move bcos I think Sterling will turn to Werner if he joins us.

Werner (or Pulisic) is in talks to go to Juventus in our de Ligt negotiations.

Ziyech is most likely going to AC Milan on loan. Deal is pretty much done except we are try to get them to accept “an obligation to buy”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back