Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good signing. Versatile.

Could this finally be the end to McFred?!

Wouldn't be surprised to see Martinez more utilised as the defensive half of the double pivot with FDJ next to him.
If FDJ for whatever reason doesn't happen, perhaps Eriksen will be the deep lying playmaker instead (in certain games)

Would love to have Memphis back in the premier league, just not sure Spurs is the right club.
Ironically Arsenal could suit, an auba replacement

I'm 50/50 on it. Somewhat underachieved but still young off to squeeze a few drops out of.

Dutchies now got France in the next round

eek-chrissy.gif

Keep seeing haters saying Haaland will flop, does anyone here believe that and if so why?

Last edited:
Keep seeing haters saying Haaland will flip, does anyone here believe that and if so why?

I've not seen this, only for Nunez @ Liverpool.

Also it's virtually impossible to flop as a striker at Man City if you're decent let alone at the elite level Haaland operates at.

Haaland’s only obstacles to his success at Man City is himself getting in his own way.
That could be psychological such as developing anxiety bound by the pressure that comes with being the main man.
Or it could be physical because he is always injured.

I expect him to score no less than 25 goals all comps for City this pending season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back