The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it comes to light that Erik Ten Hag has been told directly by de Jong that he doesn’t want to come and the gaffer is still insisting on pushing for this deal I will be immediately #TenHagOut.

The only thing that will change my mind is if he wins a major trophy. I’m not sure if the Europa League will cut it.

Honestly from what I heard of his character, de jong is meant to be a humble stand up dude. So I can't imagine he wouldn't have had a Convo of some sorts to ETH stating this is what I want or I'd come to play for you subject to XYZ.

Unless the relationship of course dissolved over the years from being with Ajax together ...

FYI I still believe the de jong deal still happens, I just don't see why at this stage with all cards on the table face up, that a simple conversation irons out whatever issues there may be that's all

• Haha
Reactions: toheeb27
@toheeb27
We haven't talked about Chelsea loan army for this season!

Granted the powers that be has put an end to some of the pisstakes you man we're having but firstly in terms of those on loan last season:
  • Where do you expect Conor G to end up playing/ taking who's spot, assuming he cuts the mustard?
  • Wa gwan broja! You really gonna sell him to west Ham or another?! I think it would be a mistake as he could be the striker you need and he's right under your noses
  • Gilmour? Another loan deal? Perhaps to Lampards Everton? At some point, you know you're gonna throw FL a bone although in saying that, Roman ain't no longer there so perhaps he ain't got the connect like that no more
  • Bats, Bakayoko, Colwill etc.....sell where possible I guess, although I'm assuming with the latter you'd prefer to loan out again this season?

I saw you just signed some Jamaican bredda off arsenal youth. Who else you got to look out for and potentially out for loan?

I’m back with this love hate relationship I have with the team called Everton!!!

Also arsenal squad looks rather stacked for the first time in a long time

Got torreira, bellerin, Maitland-Niles, Pepe, holding, Nketiah, Pablo Mari, reis Nelson....

All on the bench!

Status
Not open for further replies.