Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 979901

Lyon is officially sold to John Textor

Crystal Palace Lyon Botafogo connection.....

tumblr_moquqb0dp31sn20u2o1_500.gif

Southgate was talking out of resigning by a group of players led by Harry Kane

I can see why Kane would be keen on Southgate

Bunch of losers especially Kane!
I ain't anti-southgate but if I'm a professional footballer with real intent on winning a trophy with my country then the analysis is clear :

There's a very finite amount of time and competitions to win something, Southgate has had 3 shots at winning something and achieved nothing to show for it.... Therefore Bring in someone who knows how to play knockout football and win NOW!

Belgium wasted years with Martinez till the whole team aged out... Luckily England squad is still youthful but Kane is on the older side of the mean age

Bunch of losers especially Kane!
I ain't anti-southgate but if I'm a professional footballer with real intent on winning a trophy with my country then the analysis is clear :

There's a very finite amount of time and competitions to win something, Southgate has had 3 shots at winning something and achieved nothing to show for it.... Therefore Bring in someone who knows how to play knockout football and win NOW!

Belgium wasted years with Martinez till the whole team aged out... Luckily England squad is still youthful but Kane is on the older side of the mean age
Tuchel was rumored to take over

Shout out to Messi

how they let this bozo so close to lay hands on the man

where s security?

He was interrupting all the Argentinan players who were with their fans to take pics with them lol. Get him and Macron outta here. Mbappe's body language when Macron kept hounding him said it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back