Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao she's versatile I believe she's a centre back but Emma Hayes has used her in every position in the defence and as a holding midfielder
Ok, i have rarely seen her at CB and she has not looked great in the other positions imo. Hopefully she gets a run of games in her preferred position.

Lol, something tells me Chelsea got this done 7 months early bcos Barcelona sonned us multiple times last summer. Boehly learning fast, lol.

Not playing enough for him in Paris, became a top player in Germany, now a big club. Great career choices. He’ll be great in England, EPL is made for him

You see a creative player I see wingback
He’s way more versatile than a wingback, with RB he had the freedom to go anywhere he wanted. Not sure if he’ll have the same mobility with Chelsea but he got a great vision and his passing ability has always been A1. Now that he’s a scorer, I think he’s overall deadly if you’re letting play freely

He’s way more versatile than a wingback, with RB he had the freedom to go anywhere he wanted. Not sure if he’ll have the same mobility with Chelsea but he got a great vision and his passing ability has always been A1. Now that he’s a scorer, I think he’s overall deadly if you’re letting play freely
Don’t waste your time on him. @JoeBrrr has assimilated @Blue_London into the Pessimist’s Borg Collective. He is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back