Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not even about the signings…Ronnie in the Europa League? With Utd? Nah don’t do that to the man and don’t be further embarrassed as the only team he ever played for where he had to play EL football…

It’s best for all parties…

Reactions: GNS

lewis-hamilton-pilote.gif

This Ronaldo situation also emboldens my long-held sentiment that Pogba stayed 'cause he wanted the fans' adulation. Instead of playing the villain and getting out years ago, he chose the passive aggressive option and got stuck.

In order to force his way out, Lukaku did unprofessional acts. Amongst them was posting the first preseason fitness results online and mocking luke shaw (he came last). United fans turned a blind eye to his acts though. As a reward, he got major honours in Italy and a big money move back to the prem.

Pogba, on the hand, is now viewed as a villain, the one thing he tried to avoid. Imo, he should've gone to citeh on some 'you hate me, so I'll make you cry later' type ish.

Moral of the story... don't put people's perception of you over your own betterment. Especially those considered a "fan". Ludicrous!

This Ronaldo situation also emboldens my long-held sentiment that Pogba stayed 'cause he wanted the fans' adulation. Instead of playing the villain and getting out years ago, he chose the passive aggressive option and got stuck.

In order to force his way out, Lukaku did unprofessional acts. Amongst them was posting the first preseason fitness results online and mocking luke shaw (he came last). United fans turned a blind eye to his acts though. As a reward, he got major honours in Italy and a big money move back to the prem.

Pogba, on the hand, is now viewed as a villain, the one thing he tried to avoid. Imo, he should've gone to citeh on some 'you hate me, so I'll make you cry later' type ish.

Moral of the story... don't put people's perception of you over your own betterment. Especially those considered a "fan". Ludicrous!
Pogba wanting to leave when there’s no CL
CR7 wanting to leave when there’s no CL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back