Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ronaldo went to Chelsea I don't want to see him having more than 3 touches a match. His only job is finishing it should be in his contract he can't leave the penalty area. No dribbling no linking up play and 100% no freekicks

th

th

I'm surprised by some people's (mostly united fans) reaction to Ronaldo's desire to leave.

Last summer, he announced his departure from Juve before even striking a deal with any club. I'd have been more surprised if he stayed and it would've been a sign that he's viewed as a really diminished asset cause he couldn't attract major offers elsewhere.

The club knew Pogba was likely leaving 6months ago and didn't have a commensurate replacement(s) lined up early, shows things haven't changed.

Also, whether fans like it or not, Pogba's the sole outfielder (excl. Varane) he rated highly and respected. All that just exacerbates his frustration, like Europa league nights weren't a strong enough stench to want to flee.

I'm surprised by some people's (mostly united fans) reaction to Ronaldo's desire to leave.

Last summer, he announced his departure from Juve before even striking a deal with any club. I'd have been more surprised if he stayed and it would've been a sign that he's viewed as a really diminished asset cause he couldn't attract major offers elsewhere.

The club knew Pogba was likely leaving 6months ago and didn't have a commensurate replacement(s) lined up early, shows things haven't changed.

Also, whether fans like it or not, Pogba's the sole outfielder (excl. Varane) he rated highly and respected. All that just exacerbates his frustration, like Europa league nights weren't a strong enough stench to want to flee.

I was fully expecting him to leave, last season I had no doubts that that was his last season with us but I expected him to go abroad not snake off to another EPL team, its just principle...

Also I dont blame Ronnie for wanting to leave, like you say the club have been inept at getting signings in for ETH, whilst City and them had signings done before the window even opened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back