The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell him and be lucky to get £40m for him with 1 year on his contract.

Was never as good as welbeck even though he had a high ceiling potential

I stand corrected if Man United has a right to extension (which they typically do in most contracts) so it means 2 years to go.
Then could be asking for £55-70m... basically enough to cover getting Anthony as the replacement.... boom!

The two-year contract provides, according to the newspaper, a gross annual salary of 16 million euros, with four million bonuses, for a total of up to 20 million gross per year. His release clause is estimated at 100 million euros but with an astonishing particularity: if a club pays it to obtain the transfer of the player, Ousmane Dembélé will pocket, according to Sport, 50% of this sum.

Sooooooo Dembélé got what he wanted

Attachments

• 1660247316089.png
    1660247316089.png
    312 bytes · Views: 1
  • Goat
Reactions: Nope
Keep that guy.

I stand corrected if Man United has a right to extension (which they typically do in most contracts) so it means 2 years to go.
Then could be asking for £55-70m... basically enough to cover getting Anthony as the replacement.... boom!

Knowing United they'll let him stink it up for another couple seasons, offer him a new contract until he's 35 or Marcus finally gets tired and let's his contract run out and leave for free.

As someone else said maybe that bloke needs a change of scenery. I have hope every season but the very first game all of the man dem reverted back to factory settings.

• Haha
Reactions: thefrenchwood
Keep that guy.

Knowing United they'll let him stink it up for another couple seasons, offer him a new contract until he's 35 or Marcus finally gets tired and let's his contract run out and leave for free.

As someone else said maybe that bloke needs a change of scenery. I have hope every season but the very first game all of the man dem reverted back to factory settings.

Fam David de gea and Phil Jones are still playing for the club and they were there during the Moyes Era!

Shit you could add Lingard and Mata up until a few months ago...so it's clear Man United love to herd players and don't know when to extract value or put out to pasture SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.