Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

FOOTBALL​

🙅‍♂️ Cancelo culture​

4f579efd-042c-0831-0d45-f7cb9fb72b20.jpg
One of the great mysteries of last season is how Man City’s Joao Cancelo went from one of the Premier League’s biggest stars to warming the bench at Bayern Munich.
“We decided that he had to leave and we didn't care where he was going, even if he wanted to go to United”, Pep Guardiola explained this week.
But what happened? According to the Shot’s sources in Beswick, Cancelo lost the plot after Pep dropped him in early January, angrily hurling a ball at his manager’s face from point blank range.
This led to a training ground scrap with Phil Foden and Ruben Dias, who rushed to Guardiola’s defence.
And the final straw came during the following match. As Pep began his half-time team talk, the disgruntled left-back popped his AirPods in and began loudly blasting music with a smug little grin on his face.
City got rid of him the next day…

This story is wild! Hands and feet needed to be administered by the manager and his staff for the ball in the face…smh

We decided that he had to leave and we didn't care where he was going, even if he wanted to go to United”,
That fucker could've went without mentioning us. Worry about your charges.

FOOTBALL​

🇫🇷 Til Deschamps do us part​

4647bcc1-8b58-048b-cbf1-a9af17c19f49.jpg
As Boubacar Kamara slipped into bed on his wedding night, he could look forward to two weeks of sun, sex and room service club sandwiches on his honeymoon.
His marriage consummated, the Aston Villa midfielder was drifting into a deep, satisfied sleep, when he was suddenly woken by a text popping up on his phone.
It was from France manager Didier Deschamps: “Bouba, Adrien Rabiot is injured, can you join the squad this week?”
A patriot and a professional, Kamara answered the call, cancelling his honeymoon to belt out La Marseillaise and help France see off Greece and Gibraltar.
Considering the tame opposition and Boubacar’s immense sacrifice for his side, how many minutes do you think manager Didier Deschamps gave him?
Absolutely none.
That is supremely fucked up.

Yo @Big_Ev I shouldnt laugh but nearly every post this season and post season is you raging about the Everton board... That bowing alley is gonna take some serious pounding next season!!!

:hahaha:
I want to post the good things that Everton do, but then I see them do something else this and it’s like they want the team and fans to suffer. Don’t worry, I’ve been in the bowling alley every Wednesday so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back