Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toheeb27
look what Al Chelseeah is doing to GNev!

72325333-0-image-a-4_1687257803547.jpg

I think he's just sad that glazers are in charge and that sweet Qatari dinars aren't locked and loaded to launch man united to the promise land of title challenging...yet

@toheeb27
look what Al Chelseeah is doing to GNev!

I think he's just sad that glazers are in charge and that sweet Qatari dinars aren't locked and loaded to launch man united to the promise land of title challenging...yet
I really hope they ban every Saudi involvement in the Premier League. Give that boy Jim Ratcliffe a chance, right @GNS ?

200th game for CR7 with Portugal, first player to play 200 games with a country. Gave them the win, 1-0.
Haaland scored a brace with Norway, making him the best scorer of the season.
Senegal 4-2 Brazil. Brace for Mané.
Colombia 2-0 Germany. Germany is sad.

Last edited:

Lmao…it’s genius from Boehly, he knows this will usher in new rules.

Get in whilst you can. May not know football but knows a business model. And subsequently how to manipulate it…👏🏿

The risky one is Saudis investing in both Newcastle and Chelsea. If that comes off, it’s open season for PL investment oppertuinitues for the 1%

Lol football Twitter is full of weirdos

Some guy was out accusing Fabrizio of being paid by David Raya’s agent so Fabrizio called him to quit slandering him. Nigga went and recorded their convo and posted it on Twitter.

Lmao…it’s genius from Boehly, he knows this will usher in new rules.

Get in whilst you can. May not know football but knows a business model. And subsequently how to manipulate it…👏🏿

The risky one is Saudis investing in both Newcastle and Chelsea. If that comes off, it’s open season for PL investment oppertuinitues for the 1%
From russian criminals to yankee ones to middle easterns. One thing about chelsea, them muhfuckas are consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back