Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Water Ur Seeds Dude, Caicedo is really HIM. Finished my deep dive, this kid has the potential to be Kante with better end product. He has that Kante sixth sense to see danger from a mile away and be at the right place at the right time. Was really impressed with his passing too. He sees the channels even if sometimes he does not complete them, should keep getting better at it.

He is NOT a 6. Dude is a box to box menace. Wanted a 6 to give Enzo more freedom to be in the final 3rd, but Caicedo is just too good, i will be ok with him partnering with Enzo.

Enzo and Caicedo together for the foreseeable future would be awesome.

Now @GNS and his boys need to complete the Mount deal so we can send that money over to Brighton.

@Water Ur Seeds Dude, Caicedo is really HIM. Finished my deep dive, this kid has the potential to be Kante with better end product. He has that Kante sixth sense to see danger from a mile away and be at the right place at the right time. Was really impressed with his passing too. He sees the channels even if sometimes he does not complete them, should keep getting better at it.

He is NOT a 6. Dude is a box to box menace. Wanted a 6 to give Enzo more freedom to be in the final 3rd, but Caicedo is just too good, i will be ok with him partnering with Enzo.

Enzo and Caicedo together for the foreseeable future would be awesome.

Now @GNS and his boys need to complete the Mount deal so we can send that money over to Brighton.

Yeah I been telling people he is not CDM that just patrols the halfway line, lazy pundits keep calling him a CDM, when hes not... Hes a full on box to box CM... Dude pops up ALL OVER the pitch just eating up sh!t like PacMan, his sixth sense is out of this world...

He will get the ball in a CB or a full back position and pass it forward and even pick out a ridiculous diag at times... Or he may pick the ball up in the attacking half of the pitch and stop or create a play...

The ONLY thing thats slightly lacking is his shooting, other than that he can do it all really... And hes so young Im sure there is PLENTY more to come from him...

He will be the biggest loss to Brighton for sure, no he can be replaced like everyone else that has been poached... He nailed on top 5 generational GOAT midfielder...

Glad for him it wasn't true. But he will have to play in another country I think.

Yup, I'm also glad things worked out with his wife if the allegations weren't true.
It was reported at the time, that she left him but I guess they're out now showing a united front.

Saudi should give him the bag!
Would be hilarious to see a true "Al Prison FC" come to fruition. Add Mason Greenwood and Benjamin Mendy to the roster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back