Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a debate on talksport which I thought was interesting.

Welbeck vs Rashford. In their "prime" who's the better player?

Remember Welbeck was balling for England in them Roy Hodgson days... Him and Wilshere were near undroppable

Saw a debate on talksport which I thought was interesting.

Welbeck vs Rashford. In their "prime" who's the better player?

Remember Welbeck was balling for England in them Roy Hodgson days... Him and Wilshere were near undroppable

TBH I dont think Rashford has hit his prime yet, hes only 24yr so its not really a fair comparison just yet...

They are different players too but as forwards Welbz had like 3 seasons in a row where he hit like 40 goals for United... Which is great for any forward/striker...

Just checked his Wiki, he also scored 34 in one EPL season for Sunderland and 34 and 43 goals in a season for Arsenal (where his injuries started) in a stay that was was littered with injuries... Also with his injuries for Arsenal, Watford and Brighton he still picked/picks up 20+ goals a season with limited game time... I always really rated his clinical finishing, which I think Rashford lacks...

Hes currently hitting a mini revival with Brighton imo which is great too...

Its also worth noting that Welbz played in much better and settled/cohesive teams then Rashford which makes a massive difference... Rashford has been expected to lead the team at times which isnt fair really when hes been 21, 22, 23 yrs old...

As talented as france is, seems they're going to always need Paulo Paul Pogba and Kylian starting

Griezemanns been mid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back