Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a fan of richarlison but this makes sense for all three parties.

Spurs need squad depth and especially cover up front for Kane. Richarlison can play through the middle albeit a different type of player to Kane

Richarlison used to live in Watford area so presumably will move into similar surroundings he knows well when joining Spurs. He's joining a team with champions league and a top coach playing at the top end of the table in a fantastic stadium so great for his profile

Everton need to balance books and whilst it's a loss inevitably some assets have to be sold and funds recycled for cheaper alternatives. Fee is decent, perhaps it means they won't need to sell DCL and could find a cheaper alternative for the net balance (e.g. Emmanuel Dennis?)

Can we do something? I get it new owners etc but come on before end of June let's have our team. Players need to settle in etc. We losing all defenders even Kounde what's dragging there?

Can we do something? I get it new owners etc but come on before end of June let's have our team. Players need to settle in etc. We losing all defenders even Kounde what's dragging there?
Manager is a pussio
Marina is gonna fuck up yet another deal over a $3M disagreement

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
City, Pool and RM have signed the 3 hottest names in the market, adding to their insane squad, by the first week of June.

While Chelsea have been playing footsie for 6 months with a crippled free signing from a hella broke ass club.

Nah, i'm seething.

City, Pool and RM have signed the 3 hottest names in the market, adding to their insane squad, by the first week of June.

While Chelsea have been playing footsie for 6 months with a crippled free signing from a hella broke ass club.

Nah, i'm seething.
Hopefully Webster is next. Kovacic regen

Calm down dude, lol

Grealish and Sterling both start

JWP playing alongside Rice in the double pivot with Mount in the hole

Harry Mags in the mix...trippier and James in full back slots

Ramsdale holding line instead of Pickford

Lol @ Southgate playing both Tomori and Abraham...I guess cause it's Italy 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back