Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about it you right cause otherwise what have they achieved by throwing cash at PSG? Surely you only throw money at that team to win CL. They were already winning the domestic shit before Qatar.

If it wasn’t for the WC that venture is a fail.

Ok younging, get your iPhone 13, Old Trafford tickets and the photo op

This shit been giving me jokes! 😂
Of all the fans Ronaldo coulda smacked a phone from, it had to be a first time visiting autistic kid! PR 101 nightmare! 🤣

"seeing big star Ronaldo was supposed to make the day extra special"... There's a joke in there and at Ronnie's expense! 😂 😂

A mother who claims her 14-year-old autistic son was "assaulted" by Cristiano Ronaldo is refusing to meet the footballer after being contacted by his representatives.

"I've got nothing to say to [him]," she told Sky News.

"Why should I travel to Old Trafford? Why would 'a Blue' want to go to [visit] 'a Red'?" she added.

Jake is an Everton fan and Saturday's Premier League match was his first trip to Goodison Park with his mum. Ms Kelly says seeing 'big star' Ronaldo was supposed to make the day extra special.

"He'd love to go back to Everton, but he wouldn't want to sit there in the Park End [Stand] where it happened because that has bad memories for him."

This shit been giving me jokes! 😂
Of all the fans Ronaldo coulda smacked a phone from, it had to be a first time visiting autistic kid! PR 101 nightmare! 🤣

"seeing big star Ronaldo was supposed to make the day extra special"... There's a joke in there and at Ronnie's expense! 😂 😂

A mother who claims her 14-year-old autistic son was "assaulted" by Cristiano Ronaldo is refusing to meet the footballer after being contacted by his representatives.

"I've got nothing to say to [him]," she told Sky News.

"Why should I travel to Old Trafford? Why would 'a Blue' want to go to [visit] 'a Red'?" she added.

Jake is an Everton fan and Saturday's Premier League match was his first trip to Goodison Park with his mum. Ms Kelly says seeing 'big star' Ronaldo was supposed to make the day extra special.

"He'd love to go back to Everton, but he wouldn't want to sit there in the Park End [Stand] where it happened because that has bad memories for him."

Autism should not be used against him.

Autism should not be used against him.

It shouldn't but like I said the reality of it being a 14 year old autistic kid vs a 50 year old makes the PR optics look worse.
It's technically assault and criminal damage. Add the autism into it and his mum will exacerbate the situation...

Man United fans from 9mins15 talking about it was 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back