Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The salary? He might get more

EUR 50m/yr is basically EUR 1m/wk.

As I understand it, Mbappe is already on EUR 500k/wk so they're doubling his money and making him one of if not the highest paid players in the world on salary alone.

Now Bale is Madrid highest paid salary player at EUR 632k/wk, Hazard is on EUR 450k followed by alaba on EUR 430k.
If they're gonna break their wage structure tremendously to give him that much, then there's no way he's getting a 9 fucking figure signing on bonus on top of that.

Hell I don't even think he gets the mill, most likely he'll get Bale numbers plus EUR 50mil sign-on max

Smh @ them not putting Dembélé with 11 assists in 14 games
Burner, it says "Minimum 13 90'S". He would most likely be on there if he had played enough minutes to qualify.

Me looking for that bum Jorginho...

looking-searching.gif

STOP with this propaganda. They have unlimited funds NOW. In the last 5 years, they have literally spent more money than almost every team in the world.
No doubt it's a wealthy club and their TV rights are astronomical but they haven't gone mad like us getting Neymar for 220 & Mbappé for 180. I don't even know if they're onto Haaland. I know we are, lol

Burner, it says "Minimum 13 90'S". He would most likely be on there if he had played enough minutes to qualify.

Me looking for that bum Jorginho...

looking-searching.gif
the graph is even more goofy. He has better passing stats than 90 percent of them while not qualifying....king's back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back