Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a highlight of Richarlison pen yesterday and something bother the hell out of me. Anthony Gordon was yelling at some of the players to come over and celebrate the goal. It’s a real problem when one of your young players has to yell at you to celebrate a goal. I feel bad for Gordon the most because you see he is trying so hard for the team out there.

And the purpose of dropping this "bombshell" revelation now is because...

Oh wait, could it be that Man City have one of if not the biggest games of their season in 3 days time?
This is why the media is phoney... Same way they didn't give a fuck about abrahmovic for damn near 20 years till they had to, will be the same shit for citeh. This is nothing more than theatrics at this point. Either Dock them points,, kick them out of comps, transfer freeze etc or move on!

I'm a big lukaku "advocate" and even in the premier league before his Man United move, when pundits were comparing the two I felt pundits shaded him for whatever reason because they felt Kane was levels above him.
Fast forward to inter Milan and when he started balling out, I felt vindication was there to get his flowers...I mean he's been doing for years for the Belgian national team but no trophies no plaudits either.

I thought coming back "home" to Chelsea was mutually beneficial: a) Chelsea missing cog for the title was a goal scorer after the Werner experience was reminiscent of the Torres one and b) he could show he could play for a "big 6" English club and the Man United stint was due to being dropped a dysfunctional situation.

But sadly to say, he's looking like a trick pony that doesn't have the football IQ of even Kai Havertz movement. He can't ever be put in that category, because even when Kane flops...he technically doesn't - case in point this season 🤔

The question is, if he went to Spurs under Conte (could happen), would he be back scoring or was it cause Italy is different gravy than the PL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back