Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't nobody tell me Lampard ain't a fraud manager.

Guy's been in the job since January and has done fuck all but sign a wasteman from spurs who he doesn't play and a Ten Hag boy who is now injured.

I see literally ZERO progress in that team other than football is a lil more "expansive"

He's gonna take Everton down and no one is gonna say shit for his ineptitude but rather assign blame to Benitez and the board... But he's just as culpable for the lack of improvement and imbalances in the defense which hasn't been addressed.

Tonight was a must-win and rather a must-not-lose, yet he fucked it up from a winning position with 34mins to go.

Remember come end of season, Everton and Lampard were the ones who kept BREXIT FC as a Premier league club! 😂

Oh @toheeb27

b341cb743690c5091cb1fb10105d21915cf81691.jpg

I could never see winning a trophy as a fluke. You have to win too many games, too many crucial games and the final.

lol what??? Winning a title trophy I’d agree but a cup trophy? You need to win 5-7 games depending on the cup…that can be 5 flukey wins.

Can’t nobody tell me after sacking Lampard, Chelsea thought or knew they was winning the CL.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back