Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be crazy talk, but hear me out. If it wasn’t for our money being fucked up, it might be a good thing to go down. Honestly that is the only way we could get our shit together. We are just floating by at the moment with no plan.

What’s the verdict on our kid Donny?

I ain’t watched him like that and I ain’t heard nothing bout him either.

This might be crazy talk, but hear me out. If it wasn’t for our money being fucked up, it might be a good thing to go down. Honestly that is the only way we could get our shit together. We are just floating by at the moment with no plan.
Nah bro. U dont want that. So many teams have gone down that i thought would come back up immediately and they end up spending years in the Championship. That's the reason @Blue_London makes fun of the Championship. That's not regular football.

What’s the verdict on our kid Donny?

I ain’t watched him like that and I ain’t heard nothing bout him either.

For someone who's alleged to not have the physicality for the premier league, he does like to get in the mix in midfield.
Maybe he's overcompensating on that front, but he looks a lil like mctominnay but with better passing and vision

Nah bro. U dont want that. So many teams have gone down that i thought would come back up immediately and they end up spending years in the Championship. That's the reason @Blue_London makes fun of the Championship. That's not regular football.
That’s true and I understand that. I don’t see no way that this improves until Moshiri sells the team. Almost all of his decisions have been bad. We are in a bad way with Financial Fair Play and now that our Russian sugar daddy funds have been axed, we really are in bad shape. If we somehow stay up, watch for a fire sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back