Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sobering thoughts.

We are getting worse than the Ole days. It was bad when Ole left but I feel certain he would have turned it around by now.

The interim manager experiment has failed. I don’t blame Ralf. These divas won’t consistently turn up for a perm manager let alone an interim. Once again bad management. A real lack of understanding the monster they have created with these players.

Players declaring themselves sick rather than fight against City? Disgusting.

Ralf isn’t good enough and at the time I wanted him. But as with everything, there’s levels. Man Utd is levels above his abilities. He had no clue what to do second half yesterday.,.nothing.

He may have been respected more if he had the job but as an interim, none of these players respect him.

I used to go on about how good Ole’s rebuild was….it died when we bought in Ronaldo. Not his fault but Ronaldo didn’t fit the plan. Clearly upset Cavani too…and Cavani was never going to play many games.

Honestly I’m coming around to Poch, but in reality it doesn’t matter who manages…Utd are doomed until the structure of upper management is sorted.

Everyone has off days LOL still only two losses under Ralf
matthew-mc-conaughey-all-right.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back