Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can be arguably the best footballer ever and do something awful the two are not mutually exclusive.

I didnt see he couldnt/theyre not... I didnt pay that much attention to the case as it was always changing and along with the narrative... Hence why I never really commented on it...

The fact she settled out of court, rather than send him down and he kept all his sponsors/never got dropped from his teams I presumed it was more of set up...

I didnt see he couldnt/theyre not... I didnt pay that much attention to the case as it was always changing and along with the narrative... Hence why I never really commented on it...

The fact she settled out of court, rather than send him down and he kept all his sponsors/never got dropped from his teams I presumed it was more of set up...
Do you know the statistics on how many rape cases actually end up in convictions???

You are suggesting her taking money proves his innocence and not him going through the courts to prove his innocence???

You read his police report and still have that conclusion??

And your narrative is why women think it's pointless reporting rape..

He can be arguably the best footballer ever and do something awful the two are not mutually exclusive.

One of these days they'll be a discussion on every footballer (past and present), and we'd realise just how many have had such transgressions that either was downplayed, swept under the carpet, forgotten about or simply got away with it.

We already know about ones currently in the news such as Greenwood, Benjamin Mendy, Gylfi Siggurdson, Robinho, Giggs...

But then there's Marcus Alonso who drunk driving killed his female passenger 10+ years ago

Patrick Kluivert killed a man due to dangerous driving as a Teenager. Went on to play for AC, Barca etc

Yves Bissouma was arrested last year for sexual assault (think it's not over but been out on bail and playing ball since the arrest)

Jerome Boateng was found guilty of DV, not taking into account the messiness of one of his exes apparent suicide. Still plays ball in France

Avram Grant is in the news recently about his conduct and sexual harassment

Marlon King is a convicted sex offender

Danny Simpson was found guilty of assaulting his then girlfriend

David Goodwillie and Ched Evans are lesser known in British football but got the tag of rapist along with the backlash when trying to play again

Then you have sick fucks like diba-misangu
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15376922/rochdale-goalkeeper-jailed-raping-sexually-abusing-girls/amp/

The list goes on and on...but clearly some can still have playing careers but most don't come back especially from a convicted rape charge

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Do you know the statistics on how many rape cases actually end up in convictions???

You are suggesting her taking money proves his innocence and not him going through the courts to prove his innocence???

You read his police report and still have that conclusion??

And your narrative is why women think it's pointless reporting rape..

Bro, like I said, I never read the report...

The media love to tear apart people like Ronaldo etc and even they werent jumping on it... And celebs are OFTEN set up by women (tyson, 2pac, kobe to name a couple off the top) which is why I didnt jump to conclusions...

She should had dragged him through the courts and the mud if he did violate...

This is all you could of said...... Cool I recommend you actually educate yourself on rape cases and why convictions are so low.

WTF are you talking about... People that didnt vilify Ronaldo by not reading the report are too blame for poor conviction rate???

Stop talking bollocks... The poor conviction rate is mainly down to policing and domestic violence... The fact most victims know or live with their attackers unfortunately makes it hard to convict and therefore alot of victims dont come forward...

So if Mason Greenwood gives this girl money to go away, the "discussion ends there"?
Very reductive to compare this to that. An argument of his word v hers is very different to documented audio evidence. You don't settle out of court if you know you are in the right. Once you do that you compromise yourself. It leaves too much doubt. Greenwood is a very different situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back