Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh...I'm not backing any of these players over the manager. I think he leaves them nowhere to hide unlike Ole and once they see the optics they come out and make out he is a liar.

These pussies been mothered for far too long.

This guy has been off for 2 weeks, what personal problems couldn't be solved so he could play tonight, since it's not because he is upset he didn't get the move?

Last edited:
Didn't Kathryn Mayorga settle out of court? I think the discussion ended there.
Question: "What was said by you and what was said by Ms. C? (This is particularly important if anything was said about having sex or anything like that)"

In the September version, X says: "She said it was not proper to have sex, since they just met ('Better not. It's the first time.') But even so, she grabbed my dick

In the December version, however, the answer from X was merely: "S he grabbed my penis

Question: " Describe in detail what happened starting with the first physical contact that you had with Ms. C in the other room and describe the sequence of events regarding any such physical contact and involving any embracing, fondling, kissing, or going from a standing position to lying on a bed, or on the floor, or wherever it took place

In the September version, X answers: "I fucked her from the side. She made herself available. She was lying on her side, in bed, and I entered her from behind. It was rough. We didn't change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available. The whole time it was rough, I turned her onto her side, and it was fast. Maybe she got some bruises when I grabbed her. (...) She didn't want to 'give it to me,' instead she jerked me off. I don't know any more exactly what she said when she was jerking me off. But she kept saying no. 'Don't do it' -- 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards

Part of the following passage is written in the third person, which is perhaps a function of Ronaldo's lawyer having written down the answers for hi

"They didn't use a condom. They didn't talk about condoms. He didn't come inside of her. He pulled his dick out before. I came on her and on the blanket. There was no lubricant. I used saliva. He doesn't know if she had an orgasm

In the December version, X says: "She was laying in the bed. I went from behind. We did not switch positions. It was 5/7 minutes. It was rough. She didn't complain, she didn't scream, she didn't call for help or anything like that. We didn't use condoms. We didn't even mention it. I did not come inside. I came "on her" (not "in her") and in the blankets. There was no artificial lubrication. I used some saliva. Can't tell if she had or not an orgasm

Question: "Did Ms. C ever raise her voice, scream, or yell

September: "She said no and stop several times

December: "No

Question: "Did Ms. C say anything after you had sexual intercourse?"

September: "Afterwards, she said: 'You asshole, you forced me. You idiot. I'm not like the others.' I said, 'I'm sorry.'"

December: "No."

I think Ronny's ting was more of a cash grab, like Mike Tyson and other sports stars that have been caught out there... Though I dont know the ins and outs...

Mason Forcewood's was *if the pics and audio are legit and all that* straight up domestic and sexual abuse, I mean he literally beat the sh!t outta her...

edit: just seen that transcript:

Homer Simpson GIFs | Tenor

I think Ronny's ting was more of a cash grab, like Mike Tyson and other sports stars that have been caught out there... Though I dont know the ins and outs...

Mason Forcewood's was *if the pics and audio are legit and all that* straight up domestic and sexual abuse, I mean he literally beat the sh!t outta her...
Question: "What was said by you and what was said by Ms. C? (This is particularly important if anything was said about having sex or anything like that)"

In the September version, X says: "She said it was not proper to have sex, since they just met ('Better not. It's the first time.') But even so, she grabbed my dick

In the December version, however, the answer from X was merely: "S he grabbed my penis

Question: " Describe in detail what happened starting with the first physical contact that you had with Ms. C in the other room and describe the sequence of events regarding any such physical contact and involving any embracing, fondling, kissing, or going from a standing position to lying on a bed, or on the floor, or wherever it took place

In the September version, X answers: "I fucked her from the side. She made herself available. She was lying on her side, in bed, and I entered her from behind. It was rough. We didn't change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available. The whole time it was rough, I turned her onto her side, and it was fast. Maybe she got some bruises when I grabbed her. (...) She didn't want to 'give it to me,' instead she jerked me off. I don't know any more exactly what she said when she was jerking me off. But she kept saying no. 'Don't do it' -- 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards

Part of the following passage is written in the third person, which is perhaps a function of Ronaldo's lawyer having written down the answers for hi

"They didn't use a condom. They didn't talk about condoms. He didn't come inside of her. He pulled his dick out before. I came on her and on the blanket. There was no lubricant. I used saliva. He doesn't know if she had an orgasm

In the December version, X says: "She was laying in the bed. I went from behind. We did not switch positions. It was 5/7 minutes. It was rough. She didn't complain, she didn't scream, she didn't call for help or anything like that. We didn't use condoms. We didn't even mention it. I did not come inside. I came "on her" (not "in her") and in the blankets. There was no artificial lubrication. I used some saliva. Can't tell if she had or not an orgasm

Question: "Did Ms. C ever raise her voice, scream, or yell

September: "She said no and stop several times

December: "No

Question: "Did Ms. C say anything after you had sexual intercourse?"

September: "Afterwards, she said: 'You asshole, you forced me. You idiot. I'm not like the others.' I said, 'I'm sorry.'"

December: "No."
Come on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back