Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out Dennis Rodman's daughter, Trinity:

Wow, the WNBA chicks gotta hate this. Their league has an ESPN broadcast deal and they don’t get paid shit.

wouldnt be America if you didn’t double down on the racism. As if Mexico, Honduras, etc have cities that aren’t fucking 90° wherever you go.

Nah, I need the downfall of USMNT

He’s basically saying when they go to South America they have to play in the jungle.

tumblr_m09plvItq51rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Knew this guy wasn't so bad....for now

Unless there's another protest these pussyole yanks are gonna keep doing this.
All that built up history just for these man to see us as nothing but a lucrative brand they can leech off of
I was listening to Duncan Castles and he basically said that they were making those signings during the summer to basically shut the protesters up. They could care less if they win another trophy, as long as the money keeps rolling in.

I was listening to Duncan Castles and he basically said that they were making those signings during the summer to basically shut the protesters up. They could care less if they win another trophy, as long as the money keeps rolling in.
With the mindset like that you really gotta question being a fan of this shit.
How tf can you support a club that dgaf about winning?!?

wouldnt be America if you didn’t double down on the racism. As if Mexico, Honduras, etc have cities that aren’t fucking 90° wherever you go.

Bro ain’t no shame in you being a Yank. Most the posters in here are.

Got folks from Texas, Arizona, New Jersey, Illinois, Carolina even Canada.

You from Ohio? Kentucky like your boy Jack Harlow, he a Chelsea fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back