Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh2:
Hold up.
Hey new guy I presume you're a chelsea fan right?
You're not a fan of mount?
Absolutely a Chelsea fan
Absolutely don't rate Mount, especially as a starter. Especially as this heralded savior, who somehow already has a banner, but can't spot a run to save his life cuz he constantly dribbles with his head down. (But hey, he beats the first man on corners 25% of the time. YAY)

I'm just not ready to get force-fed a glorifed Mark Noble, workrate merchant as a Chelsea midfielder.

I've seen Lamps, Cesc, Essien, Ballack, Mata, Oscar, Mikel, Ramires. I know what quality in midfield is supposed to look like at the Bridge.

Absolutely a Chelsea fan
Absolutely don't rate Mount, especially as a starter. Especially as this heralded savior, who somehow already has a banner, but can't spot a run to save his life cuz he constantly dribbles with his head down. (But hey, he beats the first man on corners 25% of the time. YAY)

I'm just not ready to get force-fed a glorifed Mark Noble, workrate merchant as a Chelsea midfielder.

I've seen Lamps, Cesc, Essien, Ballack, Mata, Oscar, Mikel, Ramires. I know what quality in midfield is supposed to look like at the Bridge.
Omg where you from blood
What set you claim?
You a yank?

@toheeb27 I like this guy(till he starts bantering United) might be the first chelsea fan on here that's not insufferable(shout out @Blue_London tho)

I cut to the Rangers Celtics game for a minute to watch Amad. The pace of this game is crazy, Celtic are good, amad barely getting any touches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back