Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbappé’s team has refuted this 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Yow I know psg got money but to refuse 200 milli for dude to go on a free allowing Real to possibly use that dough to get haaland is fucking crazy man. They fucked it up for everyone including themselves.

The Aubameyang situation is 100% on Arteta. This is happening because the man arrived late a few times.

Arteta is an egomaniac and a fool. He's not a manager at all.
Mans said auba be showing up late so this cat expeditiously arrived early to his next club.
This is a crazy turn around from when he gave them an fa cup

Yow I know psg got money but to refuse 200 milli for dude to go on a free allowing Real to possibly use that dough to get haaland is fucking crazy man. They fucked it up for everyone including themselves.

Pairing Messi Mbappé & Neymar was (is? will be?) priceless. 200Ms and all, bro.

@thefrenchwood What have u thought of Xavi Simons so far this season in his limited minutes? Worth having to deal with Riola?
He lacks confidence...bc he doesn't play enough so the few minutes he gets, he doesn't want to mess up. And even with that being said, he still showed positive stuff. He's skilled, smart. He just needs more reps. Poch putting Draxler before him is an aberration. Regarding Riola, i think him & Nasser are on great terms. I'd keep the kid, he just need to be on the pitch and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back