Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This the kid ralf mentioned and the next thing I heard about him is he's going to city...sigh

SN
I feel it's a bad look for the premiere league if pep came here and dominated and left and only one man really won a epl while pep was off and running.

All this "an english manager is the way to go cause they know the league" is shite propaganda. Them niggaz suck.

Another shit I rate with city, there were rumors that raheem might want to leave and peps response was that he didn't know about that but if he wants to go cool.
When you're a big club and someone doesn't want to be there then arrivaderci(sp)

With the Greenwood situation. We’re one injury away from having nobody on the wings. He had to stay.

Yup I thought he had to stay even off the back of VdB going, but with Greenwood making a January transfer himself by getting locked up, well Lingard....

9e4b64927836a9a9dc625cb4c5e06837b4ade9df.gifv

Last edited:
Okay, probably my last comments on the greenwood situation.

Spoke to 2 manny guys, got told that Greenwood was arrested and questioned last year on DV.

Both, he and girl are messed-up in the head. They have a toxic and dysfunctional relationship, involving verbal and physical abuse.

Greenwood might avoid a charge, 'cause the leaks weren't down to the girl and the circumstantial evidence won't be enough without her co-operation.

Here's a tweet that seems to corroborate some of what I was told.

Ole already had previous experience protecting people like this..
FKWmH5bXoAQMF9U.jpg
FKWUSSTXEA4-Ega.jpg FKWUScDXMAUI1gk.jpg

Okay, probably my last comments on the greenwood situation.

Spoke to 2 manny guys, got told that Greenwood was arrested and questioned last year on DV.

Both, he and girl are messed-up in the head. They have a toxic and dysfunctional relationship, involving verbal and physical abuse.

Greenwood might avoid a charge, 'cause the leaks weren't down to the girl and the circumstantial evidence won't be enough without her co-operation.

Here's a tweet that seems to corroborate some of what I was told.

Ole already had previous experience protecting people like this..
View attachment 756834
View attachment 756836View attachment 756838

Ole is scummy if he covered. His daughter Karna is 19 (aka similar age to Greenwood Gyál) and plays for Man United u-21

He came back to Old Trafford to watch her play the other day too smh

53483511-0-image-m-21_1643373785476.jpg

Ole is scummy if he covered. His daughter Karna is 19 (aka similar age to Greenwood Gyál) and plays for Man United u-21

Journalist Romain Molina has been saying for months/years that clubs and federations have been covering DV-related incidents for YEARS! Shit is dark.

Nah. He's been scummy. The ultimate self-preservationist.

Protecting man like Maguire after the Mykonos incident musta been a breeze, compared to Greenwood and Sarr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back