Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having said that with that on his head he can't and won't win. James Richardson and a few others have said they would feel uncomfortable with him winning the award because that verdict
So what? Fuck his feelings and Valbuena. That white midget should be the one getting a verdict for his stupidity. He was the one who gave away his phone willingly to that dude who he didn't know that well(not Benz) I mean how stupid can you be to record sex with your wife and just give away your phone like that

565465-B5-F750-49-B7-9-D32-B25-AB00691-A6.png

At first I thought he got hacked but after finding out the truth smh.... And he got the nerve to blame Benz for this foolishness

Ok 10 left. Kanté Mbappé & Benz are in it. I’m good now.

They created a new trophy: best striker/scorer. So this will go to Lewandoski and Ballon d’or to Messi. They’re no slick lmao.

First Parisian player to win it? 👀 we shall see.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS

Spoiler: he’ll never win it again. Doesn’t matter. Top of the food chain regardless.

Cristiano isn't a media darling.
The amount of times this guy has bailed out this season and pundits and commentators alike are shitting on him regardless. Unless he has some unquestionable season it might be over for that but I don't put nothing past him.
Still glad to have him

Cristiano isn't a media darling.
The amount of times this guy has bailed out this season and pundits and commentators alike are shitting on him regardless. Unless he has some unquestionable season it might be over for that but I don't put nothing past him.
Still glad to have him

CR7 just posted this. SHITTING on the Ballon D’or president after he said he told him all he wants to have more trophies than Messi.

😞 18 pages I ain't going through all dat.

I know the Chelsea boys must have been fuming Ole wasn't in charge still.

Now the German forefather is in charge.
:clawd2:

Last edited:
🥇. Pedri
🥈. Jude Bellingham
🥉. Jamal Musiala

4. Nuno Mendes
5. Mason Greenwood
6. Bukayo Saka
7. Florian Wirtz
8. Ryan Gravenberch
9. Giovanni Reyna and Jeremy Doku