Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benzema ain't getting nothing!!! He won nothing and got found guilty of something.
Got found guilty after the voting process was closed. He won the Nation’s League trophy with France.
Winning is criteria but not the only one. He won’t win but he’s the best player from Jan 2021 to Dec 2021.

Got found guilty after the voting process was closed.
Winning is criteria but not the only one. He won’t win but he’s the best player from Jan 2021 to Dec 2021.
This is more of a compelling argument.

Having said that with that on his head he can't and won't win. James Richardson and a few others have said they would feel uncomfortable with him winning the award because that verdict

This is more of a compelling argument.

Having said that with that on his head he can't and won't win. James Richardson and a few others have said they would feel uncomfortable with him winning the award because that verdict

Messi & CR7 were found guilty of tax fraud, lmao. Just say you have better players above him, that deserve the trophy but not that reason.

Messi & CR7 were found guilty of tax fraud, lmao. Just say you have better players above him, that deserve the trophy but not that reason.
I don't really care who wins I don't understand how individual awards work in team sports plus I agree benzema is the best striker in the world right now.

But you really comparing the two situations?

I don't really care who wins I don't understand how individual awards work in team sports plus I agree benzema is the best striker in the world right now.

But you really comparing the two situations?
Why would I compare them? I took the «got found guilty» part and use that argument. That’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back