🇵🇱 Robert Lewandowski
🇦🇷 Lionel Messi
🇧🇷 Neymar
🇳🇴 Erling Haaland
🇮🇹 Jorginho
🇫🇷 N’Golo Kanté
🇫🇷 Kylian Mbappé
🇪🇬 Mohamed Salah

At one point he said it's not all about winning trophies. Don't understand how he has this weak mentality given who he played with and under. He might really be a broken man. Sad.

Like I've said before.. the lack of ambition and/or self-belief that he showed as a player will not be seen again at the elite end of any sport... 12yrs a sub (Lol, can't make it up). That mentality showed itself during the last 3yrs.

Alex Ferguson in his autobiography:

I'm very lucky that he never complained, I don't think any other player of that quality would have stood for it.
"Teddy [Sheringham] always moaning at me, and I can understand because he was a great player... but Ole never complained. He had that fantastic patience."

Patience, you know, patience from age 21 'til retirement. Can read between the lines and see he put it lightly.

Disagree. Spurs have been a joke of a club since the 80s. Poch is the one who gave them this expectation. They had no right to be competing for PL titles much less the CL. They were in that position because of him. If he fails with PSG this season that will be damning. Last season was bad enough but he can't fail with that team 2 years in a row.

I can see why you say that. Failing at Spurs ain't the same as at United or PSG. However, Spurs have won a few trophies in our lifetime, we're not talking about Southampton here. Juande Ramos won their most recent trophy (league cup) in his only season and back then they had a much weaker ability to compete financially.

I'm not saying he failed 'cause Leicester beat him to the league. He failed 'cause he won nothing. No FA Cup, league cup or a quick run to the Europa trophy.
Lille wins Ligue 1 and now he wants to leave mid-season. Nah. He's a shook one.

Would've preferred him after mourinho.
I'll take just about anyone right now but the minute he took the psg job he was rumored to want to leave. That's weird.
Also before ole made that statement about trophys poch said it first....wrong attitude for United.

Would've preferred him after mourinho.
I'll take just about anyone right now but the minute he took the psg job he was rumored to want to leave. That's weird.
Also before ole made that statement about trophys poch said it first....wrong attitude for United.

I think they see Poch as pliable… he won’t make to much of a fuss because he will get backed eventually. They will offer him 5 years and really they want a long term manager.

Long term management is dated now.

However the team right now are suited to him tho, he wanted Bruno and he spoken on van De Beek when he was at Ajax. He like the press, we got the players to fit.

The mission isn't over cause ole is gone. The glazers out was always the end goal.
Weird way to want to run a football club if winning isn't in the plans.

Poch wanted to leave PSG so bad he was down to go back to Spurs. Something happened in that half season he spent there that has soured him on that club. Maybe the players have too much power. Who knows.

I think they see Poch as pliable… he won’t make to much of a fuss because he will get backed eventually. They will offer him 5 years and really they want a long term manager.

Long term management is dated now.

However the team right now are suited to him tho, he wanted Bruno and he spoken on van De Beek when he was at Ajax. He like the press, we got the players to fit.

Mans just discussed Poch as Ole 2.0 with that statement. Soft managers at the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back