Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poch to Utd - Zidane to PSG

PSG go onto finally win the CL

meanwhile it takes Poch to the end of the season to settle in finishing 8th in the league and playing in the UEFA conference cup next season.

This is not breaking news…just using the timing to sell it again to the fans…I mean force it on the fans.

We knew he was staying.

PSG is such a toxic job lol

Don't want this guy either.. I'd rather see Brendan Rodgers get it.

His tenure at Spurs was a failure, somehow media portrays it as a success. Won nada, also lost a title race to Leicester.

Recently dropped his excuses in advance, talking 'bout how difficult winning trophies is/will be with the 3 forwards.

Loser's mentality. Should bide his time and go back to spurs.

It's calm. As if it wasn't obvious before.

Listened to a clip of his "farewell" interview by the club.

"I've made great friends... reconnected with some great friends, that's what it's about at a club like this"

Embarassing shit. This was meant to be a leader of men. If i didn't know better, would've thought he was a teen.

FACEBOOK UNITED

Good riddance.

META UNITED! 😉

PSG is such a toxic job lol

Poch would be dumb to leave PSG mid season lol
He still really hasn't won anything and allowed Lille to pip him to the title by a point last season.
Stick with a world class team in PSG, secure the title and see how far you get in champs league.

Even if you flop in champs league, you're unlikely not to win Ligue 1 which means United can Window dress the summer arrival of a "title champion winning manager" at the helm not someone who went Spursy with MNM

It's calm. As if it wasn't obvious before.

Listened to a clip of his "farewell" interview by the club.

"I've made great friends... reconnected with some great friends, that's what it's about at a club like this"

Embarassing shit. This was meant to be a leader of men. If i didn't know better, would've thought he was a teen.

FACEBOOK UNITED

Good riddance.
At one point he said it's not all about winning trophies. Don't understand how he has this weak mentality given who he played with and under. He might really be a broken man. Sad.
Don't want this guy either.. I'd rather see Brendan Rodgers get it.

His tenure at Spurs was a failure, somehow media portrays it as a success. Won nada, also lost a title race to Leicester.

Recently dropped his excuses in advance, talking 'bout how difficult winning trophies is/will be with the 3 forwards.

Loser's mentality. Should bide his time and go back to spurs.
Disagree. Spurs have been a joke of a club since the 80s. Poch is the one who gave them this expectation. They had no right to be competing for PL titles much less the CL. They were in that position because of him. If he fails with PSG this season that will be damning. Last season was bad enough but he can't fail with that team 2 years in a row.

Ligue 1 is already wrapped up. They should be heavy favorites for the French Cup as well. As it always is for PSG, it's Champions League or bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back