Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like he never left and I was pleasantly surprised with our sharpness and fitness. Usually we fuck the qualifications up cause they’re basically pre season games and all the players just returned from holiday and shit .
Noticed Donyell Malen did not play. Is he going to Dortmund?

I have tried not to get my hopes up with all these Haaland to Chelsea rumors. But if they sign Malen, I might start believing in the EH prophecy coming true again (Eden Hazard EH signed after we won the Champions league in 2012)

Noticed Donyell Malen did not play. Is he going to Dortmund?

I have tried not to get my hopes up with all these Haaland to Chelsea rumors. But if they sign Malen, I might start believing in the EH prophecy coming true again (Eden Hazard EH signed after we won the Champions league in 2012)

yeah Dumfries and Malen are both making a transfer but it’s not yet clear where to, they’re - PSV and the interested clubs - all still negotiating.

during and shortly after the euros it seemed like Malen to Dort was a done deal but some serie A clubs got involved and now we’re here lol

Haaland to Chelsea would be goat but I’m afraid Haaland will go to a small club first and go for glory at Man U lol smh

VAR changes from next season:

• Thicker lines for offsides
• Process of calibrating lines will not be shown
• Accidental handballs in build-up to a goal no longer an offence.

What did Delph wanted Everton to say? It was the police that put the age out there.

Not uncommon for police to put the age out.

The only 2 things I could have seen happen was

A) the club not issuing a statement or

B) letting Delph know of their intentions but because he fit the description (31 yo, married and arrested by greater manchester police), do a bit of PR to show that he wasn't the player suspended in some way

Club is in a tough situation either way because you still got to protect the other player too

yeah Dumfries and Malen are both making a transfer but it’s not yet clear where to, they’re - PSV and the interested clubs - all still negotiating.

during and shortly after the euros it seemed like Malen to Dort was a done deal but some serie A clubs got involved and now we’re here lol

and now it looks like Malen to Dort is official lol

and now it looks like Malen to Dort is official lol
tenor.gif

They saying Pogba rejected a new contract. Pushing for PSG move…

This does sadden me. At the same time….it’s time, I think..

Try and get as much as we can for him now.

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back