Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Pedro is not going to get a fucking break.

looking forward to Brazil vs. Germany U23 this morning.
Do you remember Rio Olympics. Every German athlete was booed because the world cup lmao then Brazil played Germany in the final if Germany had won there would of been riots

I thought camvinga was in this team?
Their U21 team that got bounced by the Netherlands was pretty good. They might have named a strong team for the Olympics, and folks pulled out.

Malang Sarr was on the initial team, but he pulled out to focus on Pre season with Chelsea.

OT: Aus and NZ rugby teams have withdrawn from the World Cup due to corona virus concerns, ironically the governing body is calling them selfish and cowards for doing so 🤣
Australia and New Zealand are going to lose for doing the right thing lol covid is going to be around forever now.

I'm not sure as countries they can survive how they are. If every country done the same thing at the start of the pandemic it could of been eliminated

Australia and New Zealand are going to lose for doing the right thing lol covid is going to be around forever now.

I'm not sure as countries they can survive how they are. If every country done the same thing at the start of the pandemic it could of been eliminated
Just seen the world cup is here I don't blame them for withdrawing lol new variant and no restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back