Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAA is also playing great football. Reece James being a better defender gives him the edge for England. The way England play TAA would never be first choice

Of topic I started FM 22 I decided to use the brokest team in the 5 major European leagues.

I offered 2 players a new deal and that left me €200 left for contracts lmao didn't know that number was possible on that game.

cb3cd328-bbb1-4fe8-bdb0-73124d273c2e (1).png

I sold so many those bums on high wages got mbappe and toslisso on a free used the rest of the money on the wingbacks

Of topic I started FM 22 I decided to use the brokest team in the 5 major European leagues.

I offered 2 players a new deal and that left me €200 left for contracts lmao didn't know that number was possible on that game.

View attachment 693849

I sold so many those bums on high wages got mbappe and toslisso on a free used the rest of the money on the wingbacks

The brokest team really? That somehow can manage to afford Mbappe, Davies and Fofana?

comeon (1).png

Mbappe was a free and somehow got him to take a pay cut

Fotfana came from selling umtiti and couthino

Davies was winning the league money

Selling players to free up wages there's no Barca ogs on my bench
Also the best football manager hack is add ons £30m if I win the champions League next season
:haa:

Mbappe was a free and somehow got him to take a pay cut

Fotfana came from selling umtiti and couthino

Davies was winning the league money

Selling players to free up wages there's no Barca ogs on my bench
Nobody is free especially guys like Bappe you'd have to pay him and his agents sign in bonus for at least 40m+ contract another 40-50m. It easy to win with a teams like barca, you are a coward sir.

hhh4 (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back