Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not saying lampard should take the Norwich job but I do get the sense that he has some entitlement issues.

He is still a very very novice manager and whilst he did a good job for the brief period he was at Chelsea... At the end of the day, it's Chelsea! That squad could beat most teams in the league without that much guidance or coaching! 😂

He didn't get Derby promoted and his win rate was average. So he needs to really think what type of job is his level because like Ole when he eventually leaves Man United, he too can't be getting too big for his boots either as jobs go by

I'm not saying lampard should take the Norwich job but I do get the sense that he has some entitlement issues.

He is still a very very novice manager and whilst he did a good job for the brief period he was at Chelsea... At the end of the day, it's Chelsea! That squad could beat most teams in the league without that much guidance or coaching! 😂

He didn't get Derby promoted and his win rate was average. So he needs to really think what type of job is his level because like Ole when he eventually leaves Man United, he too can't be getting too big for his boots either as jobs go by

Quite simply, failed at Derby, failed at Chelsea.

I think it's obvious he has entitlement issues but that's what happens when someone gets multiple jobs they're unqualified for.

However, it'd be unwise to take the Norwich job. He'll have relegation on his CV and if he doesn't bring them back up next season, he'll be viewed as another ex-pro not cut out for top-flight coaching.

Just clicked over to the football at half time and saw Harry Maguire score and do that stupid celebration like hes a donny smh was very pleased to hear Keane rip into him and Wright say it was stupid... Makes me dislike Maguire even more... His job is to keep goals out not score them...

👇

Slabhead scores a goal for England and he thinks he's all that! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back