Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Benitez at Chelsea never happened.

You can't claim the glory without the Rafa Story! 😂

rWAnqNJGiFYCVWcAhzksy3.jpg

@Mknight are u happy about this? I remember u talked shit about him when he rejected u in the summer.
Yow this nigga been living his best life since tuchel. Damn near everybody else has been at some point bitching about their team but nah not toheeb. It's been all smiles, blue skies and troll posts.

Must be nice.

I wish nothing but misfortune for your team. I hate y'all.

Yow this nigga been living his best life since tuchel. Damn near everybody else has been at some point bitching about their team but nah not toheeb. It's been all smiles, blue skies and troll posts.

Must be nice.

Lmao. U should see the smile on my face when the Arsenal loving Nigerians at my weekend football game try to “convince “ that Arsenal is still bigger than Chelsea.

I don’t even argue with them anymore, I just smile.

There is one Man Utd fan, but he is surprisingly chill, lol.

Lmao. U should see the smile on my face when the Arsenal loving Nigerians at my weekend football game try to “convince “ that Arsenal is still bigger than Chelsea.

I don’t even argue with them anymore, I just smile.

There is one Man Utd fan, but he is surprisingly chill, lol.
Of those 3 african loved teams chelsea is the most well run. Yea they get hit about legacy, and being a mercenary oil club, but other than that.. The loan business is profitable, the buying and selling of players is timely, their lack of patience in their drive for success is the envy of most rival fans except the other mercenaries.

Dislike their fans to kingdom come but
those-are-facts.gif

Sigh

Must be nice.

Lol you right about toheeb... smug bastard.

I can tolerate Chelsea tho.

Citeh (and now Liverpool) could get more trophies if they were just Chelsea of old. I know which team outta the 3, i'd rather see win shit.

Chelsea's '15 prem title, Citeh were 2nd. In '17, spurs 2nd and citeh 3rd.

They're a 'necessary evil', with the state of United, who else is gonna be those 2 teams' stumbling block.

Damn sure ain't those gutter clubs in north London.

The "biggest and richest" club is looking for other clubs to be a stumbling block for liverpool and city? Fergie is turning over in his grave.

Its absolutely marvelous to see United fall further and further down.

Hey yo what's the situation with your goalkeepers is there a clear one or two or does potch just keep rotating them with no regard?

We finally fixed our keeper problem when we got Navas but Donna was free and the future. Also best player of the Euros. Word is the majority of the team prefers Navas but it’s most likely his last season as the starter. Poch letting both play approximately the same amount, slight edge to Navas

We finally fixed our keeper problem when we got Navas but Donna was free and the future. Also best player of the Euros. Word is the majority of the team prefers Navas but it’s most likely his last season as the starter. Poch letting both play approximately the same amount, slight edge to Navas
Every time navas thinks he's safe some new ninja comes along smh.
A chill United fan? lol. I'm surprised they exist.
Df, I'm cool!
Stop letting y'all childhood hate dictate what you think about fans of other clubs

The "biggest and richest" club is looking for other clubs to be a stumbling block for liverpool and city? Fergie is turning over in his grave.

Its absolutely marvelous to see United fall further and further down.

They've got a cancer called glazer.

Ferguson is the reason the club got the disease. Left the club in a poor state; squad, successor and ownership.

His legacy is dynamic and every passing year becomes more damaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back